Make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
With our mission in mind, Frisco ISD Council of PTAs focuses on the following goals:
- Promote and increase PTA membership in our Council by at least 5% while using all communication platforms to show the value of membership as it relates to advocacy efforts, family engagement, and building awareness of the tangible benefits for all members. Using a Back the Future and various district events to increase CommYOUnity awareness and as a tool for new memberships.
- Communicate to all of our stakeholders the purpose and mission of Frisco ISD Council of PTAs while also communicating all information that is applicable in a timely and consistent manner.
- Build relationships with our local PTAs while acting as a resource to strengthen and improve their effectiveness with the families of their schools by providing the support and training needed to help our locals remain active, thriving, and engaged units.
- Educate, empower, and engage all Frisco ISD families and community members by providing relevant programs and opportunities to meet the needs of families and students while increasing family engagement and educating our stakeholders of the value of PTA.
- Advocate to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of the students of Frisco ISD.
- Use LEAD Academy to identify and encourage leadership within the district PTAs. Build a curriculum that would allow for growth of our district PTA leaders.
Texas PTA Mission
Texas PTA Purpose